Max’s Restaurant, the iconic Filipino restaurant chain famous for its Sarap-to-the-Bones® Fried Chicken is ending the month with two all-out sarap offers – Max’s All-You-Can plus a Double Up Deal on Solo Meals from January 28 to February 1 only.
All-Out on All-You-Can
This 2022, Max’s is bringing back its much-awaited All-You-Can promo. Fans can once again enjoy unlimited refills of their Max’s favorites for only P499.
- Sarap-to-The-Bones Fried Chicken: The classic Quarter Fried Chicken best enjoyed with Max’s Banana Ketchup with a dash of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce
- Max’s Sizzling Tofu: Delicious tofu cubes with chopped onions and bell peppers, sauteed in a special sauce, and topped with chili.
- Chicken Sisig: A flavorful mix of chopped Max’s Fried Chicken and chicken liver, topped with slivers of chili fingers, onions, and celery.
- Chicken Lumpiang Shanghai: Ground chicken and select spices rolled in lumpia wrapper and deep-fried to perfection.
Each serving also comes with plain rice to go with these Pinoy dishes. All-You-Can plate will be refilled after first serving is consumed. The offer is valid for dine-in transactions only in selected stores nationwide.
All-Out on Double Deal
Aside from Max’s All-You-Can, customers are in for another all-out sarap deal where they can double up their solo meals. Treat a friend or the whole family because this limited-time offer shouldn’t be missed. Guests can double up their order when they buy any of the following:
- Best Plate: A hearty plate with of all of Max’s classic favorites — One-Piece Fried Chicken, Lumpiang Shanghai, Pancit Canton, Max’s Tofu, and its signature Caramel Bar®. Now it also comes with Corn Sisig, Tamarind Chicken Skin, and Java Rice
- One-Piece Chicken: Classic One-Piece Fried Chicken served with Java Rice and crispy Tamarind Chicken. It also comes with a Max’s Caramel Bar®.
- Giant Chicken Meatball: A delectable oversized Chicken Meatball drizzled with savory BBQ sauce. It’s served with Java Rice, Tamarind Chicken Skin, and a Sunny Side Up egg.
- Chicken Chorizo: Max’s version of Chicken Chorizo is packed with flavor and drizzled with rich sisig sauce. Each order comes with Java Rice, Tamarind Chicken Skin, and one Sunny Side Up egg.
Other solo meals such as Bangus Rice Bowl, Chicken Sisig Rice Bowl, Max’s Tofu Rice Bowl, and Shanghai Rice Bowl are also included in the promo. Guests can also add one or two side dishes to the different solo meals. Choices are Max’s Tofu, Corn Sisig, Eggplant & Tofu, Mushroom Slapicao, Sweet and Spicy Tofu, Chicken Pancit Canton, Mini Fried Ubod, Mini Fresh Ubod, Chicken Sisig Salad and Coleslaw.
Promo is exclusively for take-out or delivery via delivery.maxschicken.com or 888-79000 (Metro Manila).
For more information, visit the official Facebook page at @MaxsRestaurant and use the hashtag #MaxsAllOutSarap.