The Department of Transportation (DOTr) partnered with two other petroleum companies— CleanFuel, and Total Philippines— to provide free fuel to bus units participating in the Free Bus Service for Health Workers Program amid the enforcement of the enhanced community quarantine in Luzon due to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.
“Ito ay malaking tulong para makasiguro tayong tuluy-tuloy ang ating serbisyo upang makatulong sa ating mga health workers. Malaking bagay ho ito sa mga modernong bayani nating nagsasakripisyo para sa ating mga kababayan. Sa Total Philippines at CleanFuel, taos-puso po ang aming pasasalamat,” DOTr Secretary Arthur Tugade said.
CleanFuel will provide 40 liters of fuel for 20 bus units starting tomorrow, 08 April 2020 until 30 April 2020. These will be given at the CleanFuel Kamias and Biñan branch.
Meanwhile, Total will provide free fuel to 30 participating bus units (PhP1,000/unit), or vehicles of medical frontliners (PhP300/unit), upon station opening. Total started the provision of free fuel last 03 April 2020, and will continue until 17 April 2020.
Below is the list of participating Total gas stations:
• Total Alabang, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa City
• Total NAIA, Tambo, Paranaque City
• Total EDSA Pasay, Malibay, Pasay City
• Total C5 Pasig, Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
• Total Greenhills, Ortigas Ave., San Juan
• Total R. Magsaysay, Sta. Mesa, Manila
• Total JP Rizal, Malanday, Marikina City
• Total Marcos Hi-way, Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal
• Total Valenzuela, Karuhatan, Valenzuela City
• Total Mindanao Ave., Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City
• Total Commonwealth, Matandang Balara, Quezon City
• Total Tuguegarao 1 , Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
• Total Rioeng, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
• Total Abanao , Kisad Rd, Baguio City
• Total Cabcaben Hi-way, Mariveles, Bataan
• Total San Fernando, Dolores, San Fernando City, Pampanga
• Total San Jose Del Monte, Gov Fortunato Halili Rd, SJDM, Bulacan
• Total San Pedro Palawan, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
• FBT – San Agustin, San Agustin, Romblon
• FBT- San Angel, San Jose de Buenavista, Antique
• Total Bata-Pepsi, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
• Total Looc, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
• Total Tagbilaran, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
To recall, the DOTr earlier partnered with Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc. to provide fuel subsidy to bus units participating in the DOTr Free Ride for Health Workers Program.