‘My Love Will Make You Disappear’ Makes PHP40 Million In Four Days

In its opening weekend, "My Love Will Make You Disappear" takes the box office by storm, earning PHP40 million.

DBM: Infra Spending Reaches PHP1.545 Trillion In 2024

Ang imprastraktura ng bansa ay umabot sa PHP1.545 trilyon sa 2024, nagpakita ng pagtaas na 8.9 porsyento mula sa nakaraang taon.

DSWD Uses Holistic Approach To Address Gender-Based Violence

DSWD patuloy na nagbibigay ng komprehensibong programa upang suportahan ang mga biktima at perpetrator ng karahasan batay sa kasarian.

New Tractors From DAR To Boost Bohol ARBs’ Productivity

Bumili ng bagong traktora ang DAR para sa 115 agrarian reform beneficiaries sa Bohol, layuning mapabuti ang kanilang produktibidad sa agrikultura.

Home Quarantine For Returning Overseas Pinoys Suspended

Ilocos Norte suspended home quarantine protocols for its returning overseas Filipinos (ROFs) due to the recent detection of a new coronavirus variant in the country.
By The Philippine Post

Home Quarantine For Returning Overseas Pinoys Suspended

0
0

How do you feel about this story?

Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

The province of Ilocos Norte has indefinitely suspended beginning Tuesday home quarantine protocols for its returning overseas Filipinos (ROFs) due to the recent detection of new coronavirus variant in the country.

In a public advisory, the Provincial Government of Ilocos Norte announced that ROFs will not be allowed to quarantine at home unless they present a certificate showing they have completed a 14-day facility-based quarantine.

Dr. Norman Rabago, provincial health consultant, said this is another strategy to protect local residents from contracting the new variant of coronavirus while government authorities are doubling their efforts to contain the disease.

Last week, the first case of new and more contagious coronavirus variant was detected in a Filipino male who arrived from the United Arab Emirates on Jan. 7.

Report said the patient left for Dubai on Dec. 27, 2020 for a business trip and arrived in the Philippines via an Emirates flight.

This prompted the Philippine government to ban travelers with recent travel history to Britain and some other countries and regions to prevent the new strain from spreading in the country.

Dr. Rina Corpuz, provincial quarantine facility consultant, said Ilocos Norte maintains at least six quarantine facilities and isolation units that cater to returning residents who can no longer be accommodated by their respective local government units.

“Presently, our quarantine facility is 40 percent occupied while the isolation facility has 76 percent occupancy,” she said. (PNA)